DTCL has created these rules and guidelines to protect you and to ensure that our web site is safe for everyone.Doctor4Africa.com ('DTCL' , 'Site', 'we', 'us') provides its services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). DTCL is the abbreviation for for Diamond Techno Corp Ltd a registered company in Nairobi ,the Republic of Kenya.
All logos , brands and product names are registered trademark and the property of their respective owners. Errors and omissions excepted.No warranties or representations are made as to the accuracy of the contents ,information and web-links appearing at the site except that we shall make all efforts to include only accurate information and to update it.Images and illustrations may not always match contents.
Any links provided by us or advertisements displayed on this site are for informational purposes only and we will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Site or any such contents/data.
Doctor4Africa.com is a comprehensive health portal for all products and services offered by health professionals and organizations .You agree and acknowledge that DTCL is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between you and the health provider.The price and other information available on Doctor4Africa.com is provided on “as is” basis and is published as provided to us by the different health services professionals and organistaions. . DTCL takes measures to verify the price and other information as provided by Vendors, however it shall not be responsible for any variation in the price and /or wrong information of the products and /or services listed on the Website
When there is a requirement of registration to become a health services provider you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself and will maintain and update such information promptly if any changes are there in the future. You also agree that if any information provided by you is inaccurate or incomplete, DTCL will not process your application to become a registered professional.
DTCL shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the website and/or the Services. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the website and/or the Services after any such deletion, deactivation or termination.You agree that any use on the website is at your own risk and DTCL is not responsible for it.
By using the services on Doctor4Africa.com ,no contractual or professional relationship is created between the customer and the health professionals. We will make every effort to validate the details of both the health service provider and the customer , as we aspire to become a single source of online quality information database for all health based requirements in Africa.
Nevertheless, we make no guarantees, representations or warranties whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, with respect to personal information of vendors or specifics like the quality, value, delivery etc. of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website.
DTCL does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website . In no event shall DTCL be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on such information.DTCL does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third partiesWe cannot guarantee the availability of any service provider at any particular time.
We will not be liable for cancelled, delayed or otherwise unfulfilled appointments resulting from the use of the website.You are strongly advised to perform your own investigation prior to selecting a health professional including verification of listed credentials and reference checks.In case there is a dispute between you and the service provider , both the disputing parties will attempt to resolve the said dispute amicably. However, if the parties fail to resolve the said dispute, the parties will then refer the said matter to DTCL for an amicable solution.
You agree that DTCL will make a decision at its own discretion and the said decision will be final and binding.
Copyright and Trademarks
Doctor4Africa.com website is owned and operated by DTCL and is protected by applicable copyrights and other intellectual property rights. All content and software included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, is the property of DTCL or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.You must not download, copy, republish, upload ,distribute, post ,sell, license, or assist any other person to do so for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of DTCL .
Any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Doctor4Africa.com is a website promoted by DTCL , Nairobi. Doctor4Africa name may not be used in connection with any product or service that in any manner is likely to cause confusion among people, or in any manner that disparages or discredits DTCL . All other trademarks not owned by DTCL that appear on this web site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated or connected with us.
Contents Posted on Site
Web Site Images & Videos
Images and videos of products and services are solely for the purpose of illustrations only. They are not intended to reflect or imply endorsement of any person, group or beliefs they represent. All Rights Reserved - Copyright and Trademarks
Notwithstanding this right of DTCL , you remain solely responsible for the Content of the materials you post in the public areas of the Site and in your private messages. Please be advised that Content posted in public areas of the Sites does not necessarily reflect the views of Doctor4Africa.com . In no event shall DTCL assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Sites.
Rules of conduct
This the Web site should be used for lawful purposes only.
You agree not to
- Transmit any file or program ( viruses, worms, Trojan horses) that could damage or interfere with the operation of any hardware or software associated with this website.·
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise represent an affiliation with a person or entity.
- Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way.
- You may not post ,distribute , Email or transmit Content , if it in any way:
* Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
* is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
* infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work;- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
* provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone.
* contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
* interferes with another user's usage of the Sites.
* Is promotional in nature, including solicitations, or constitutes junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or the like- You may not engage in advertising and promotional in nature to, or solicitation of, other users through the Sites to buy or sell any products or services, without their prior explicit consent.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DTCL and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, partners and licensors from and against any claim, suit, demand or action, and any and all direct losses suffered or incurred by DTCL , including any fees, in connection with any third party claims due to, or arising out of, your use of the Web site, including your application to become a health services provider.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
Your use of the website is at your own risk. DTCL will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website.
This website, all the materials and products and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site and/ are provided by DTCL "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing.Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, DTCL does not warrant that this Website centre will be constantly available at all times or the information and materials provided on this website.DTCL does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; their servers; or electronic communication are free of viruses or other harmful components.
You will be required to enter a valid email and phone number while using our services. By registering your details with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and / or SMS notifications and/or email.
Links to Third Party Sites
The links to third parties contained within this Web site will allow you to leave the Doctor4Africa.com website. All links to third party resources or sites available from the Doctor4Africa website are not under the control of DTCL.
DTCL is not, and shall not be, held responsible for the contents, in any way or form, of any linked site or Third party links.. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies of their own. These inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DTCL of the linked site. Any rights not expressly granted by DTCL herein are expressly reserved.
Changes to the Services
Governing Law and Jurisdiction